Marine Reconnaissance Foundation
The Marine Reconnaissance Foundation is the leading foundation supporting Marine Recon Operators, U.S. Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsmen and their spouses and children, as well as ex-servicemen and retired personnel.
The Foundation connects with the personnel and their families during both their military tenure and after subsequent discharge from services. To help all personnel and their families they offer services that include:
- Critical, immediate and ongoing support for the wounded personnel on-duty
- Emergency financial support and veteran assistance for the families of the Recon Community
- Family services and command support
- Educational assistance to the children of the serving members and retirees
- Legal services and assistance for all Foundation members and their families
- Medical and psychological counseling and assistance for post-traumatic stress disorders
- Any other technical or financial assistance for veterans and their families
It is our honor at ReKindle USA to support this important foundation and the outstanding Marines of the Marine Reconnaissance Forces.
If you would like to learn more or make a donation please click here.