Ravenox T-14 Purple Martin Bird House
Ravenox Cedar Deluxe T-14 Purple Martin Bird House. Includes everything you need to get started caring for your own purple martin colony.
Ravenox T-14 Purple Martin Houses incorporate the latest design innovations to help you properly care for you Purple Martin colony. Every detail has been thought through so you can focus on raising your colony. From offset holes preventing double nests to single porches for greater occupancy, we've thought of it all.
This Purple Martin house has large compartments measuring 6 ½-inch x 6-inch x 11-inch. This owl-resistant Purple Martin house is an alternative to individual gourds, as it allows several birds to be raised in one structure.
Available with a number of roof colors and entry styles:
- T-14 with Round Entrance and White Poly Roof
- T-14 with Starling-Resistant Entrance and White Poly Roof
- T-14 with Round Entrance and Green Poly Roof
- T-14 with Starling-Resistant Entrance and Green Poly Roof
- T-14 with Round Entrance and Cedar Roof
- T-14 with Starling-Resistant Entrance and Cedar Roof
The Poly Roof is a great upgrade from wood roofs as it never needs to be painted, it's washable and virtually unbreakable.
Purchase includes a free copy of the T-14 Purple Martin Plans Book.
We’ve thought through the small details to provide peace of mind and confidence while mastering each twist and turn. Now, it’s up to you. Easy Assembly.
Get started and Order Today! Made in the USA.
The Deluxe Cedar T-14 Purple Martin House includes everything you need to enjoy purple martins in your own backyard.
For the Dedicated Purple Martin Landlord
- Made with quality red cedar for outstanding durability
- Huge compartments (6-½” W x 6” H x 11” L)
- Lowers vertically so the clutches of eggs are not disturbed.
- No door lips, designed for proper clean-outs
- Offset holes eliminate double nests
- Single porches for greater percent of occupancy
- Sections all open in the front. This allows you to care for newly hatched babies and at the same time you don’t disturb the older babies in the same section
- Poly-roofs never need paint
- Optional Mounting Kits, Poles and Nest Trays (sold separately)
- Optional T-14 Canvas Cover (sold separately)
Trouble-Free Nest Checks
The Purple Martin Deluxe Cedar T-14 Purple Martin House easily lowers and rises without turning, while doing nest checks. All sections open in the front to allow for the care of newly hatched babies while not disturbing older babies in the same section.
Multiple Roof & Entrance Options
The T-14 Purple Martin House is available with a number of roof colors and entry styles:
- Cedar with Green Roof
- Cedar with White Roof
- Cedar with Cedar Roof
- With 2-inch Round Entry
- With Starling Resistant Entry
Key Product Features:
- PURPLE MARTIN HOUSE: Sections open in the front, allowing care for newly hatched babies without disturbing the others in the same section. Birdhouses are designed without a door lip to help with clean-outs and helping with ventilation.
- ULTRA-STYLISH AND LARGE BIRD FEEDER: Birdhouses and cedar arrive in unpainted, yet, stylish condition to allow for custom decoration. Various roof options are available such as white and green poly as alternatives to cedar.
- T-14 PURPLE MARTIN RED CEDAR: Red cedar is typically used as durability outdoors. This owl-resistant birdhouse is ideal for any bird enthusiast and backyard décor. This design provides an alternative to Purple Martin gourds and its chic design is unpainted, unless customization is requested.
- LARGE BIRDHOUSE BY RAVENOX: Ravenox includes all parts necessary. The single porch and offset holes eliminate double nests. The birdhouse lowers vertically so the clutches of eggs are not disturbed. Nest trays are sold separately.
- BIRD FEEDER 100% RISK-FREE: We are a USA, CERTIFIED, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Woman-Led business that offers a one-year, money-back guarantee on all Purple Martin bird houses purchases.